Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What's been going on?!?!

WOW! It's hard to believe i have neglected updating this blog for a couple weeks. Let's just say i am not a "Blogger" but i am trying and that is what counts:) I will try to update more frequently going forward.

Since i last posted Jon and I celebrated our first anniversary. It's surreal at how quickly our first year went by. Now i know there is still one thing i need to get taken care of.... our pictures! Yes they were included in our photographer package but i am having a hard time deciding WHICH ones to pick. This is my goal for this weekend!

Jon is gearing up for hunting season and since bow hunting started a few weeks ago he is itching to get out into the woods. And i am hoping for some jerky!!

As for myself i am finally back on my "schedule" THANK GOODNESS!!! - For the past two months my sleep schedule has been way out of whack. Spending hours up during the night left me exhausted when my normal 5 am alarm went off and this meant not being able to hit the gym first thing in the morning:( But since i started at Midwest Toyota (yes this is my new job) i have been able to adjust back to my schedule!

Well i am off to enjoy my Wednesday off! Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment